We are recruiting for a permanent, full time, Night Warden position to work at Elie Holiday Park.
About the Role
To provide a presence on the park, for the safety of our guests and staff members during the evening hours. Shifts typically start around 4pm. Positions are available for up to 40 hours per week. £11.95 per hour (increasing in April 2024).
You will deal politely with all colleagues, holiday home owners and guests, be of smart appearance at all times and wear the uniform provided by the Company.
You will be directly concerned with, but not limited to, the following:
- The securing of all buildings on park including checking all windows and doors are secure and arming the alarm system.
- Patrolling of the grounds and facility buildings to ensure all are being used appropriately and responsibly.
- Patrolling of the holiday park on a random basis during each shift.
- Re-tripping of electric supply for the guests on park, should they require assistance.
- Deal with any disturbances on the Park and alert your line manager should the situation require it.
- Responsible for alerting Emergency Services should a situation require it.
- Check all street lights and external building lights and report defects in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensuring that you always comply with all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Be proficient with booking system for walk ins/check in or issues with pitches.
You may be required to carry out other duties as required by your line manager.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as an individual.
- Ability to diffuse situations and approach customers correctly.
Security: 1 year (required)
Licence/Certification: Full, UK Driving Licence (required)
Elie Holiday Park - independently assessed as one of the finest campsites in the UK