Team Leader – Papa Johns
A great career opportunity to join one of the world’s largest pizza delivery companies; a place where winning service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that we do.
The role of a Team Leader / Shift Runner is key in supporting the franchisee to ensure the store is run efficiently and profitably in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
You will assist the Store Manager in leading, coaching and inspiring all team members to ensure they provide total customer satisfaction and a great product at all times whilst controlling costs and building sales.
A Team Leader role with Papa Johns is rewarding and involves working flexible hours in a fun, team environment.
Purpose of the role:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to our customers
- Ability to deal with customer queries and complaints in an effective manor at all times
- Ensure full compliance of all Health & Safety and Legal requirements with product and temperature controls
- Ability to effectively manage the in-store operational duties
- Ability to manage colleagues in a calm, collective and professional manor
- Operational vontrols - labour, food & waste and OER
- Morning & evening procedure for food preparation
- Receiving of deliveries and completing a delivery
- Managing the dating of all foods after a delivery
- Effective management of food preparation area
- Completing food ordering to a high standard whilst minimising waste
- Actively check the quality of products (dough)
- Communicates effectively with Facilities Manager
- Completes cash handling process at the end of an evening
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Free uniform
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent training and support
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Part-time hours: 16 - 40 per week
- Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
To apply, please complete the short form below.